Sunday, March 01, 2009

Now With REAL Cheese!

Hey Hey Hey....

I don't know if you can tell but I've been hittin' the gym...

So my daughter got in the van after school last week and told me that another girl in her class claims that she will have her period relatively soon. So I asked my daughter, "Does she cry and laugh at the same time?" No, seriously I said, "Well she doesn't know that and any other questions about that stuff please direct them towards your Mother!"

HEY LOOK!



JEREMY'S PADDOCK!



How do babies get poop waaaaaaayyyy up their back? It's like some hideous monster licked them or something. And if it's up their back that of course means it's all over their clothes. However, the experience would not be complete without them putting their hand in it. So do you set his butt down and clean his hands before he wipes them on his face? If you do that the pooped coated back will for sure soil everything in a five foot radius. But if it's on his hands it will for sure wind up somewhere on or in his head. So it's usually best to do the hands in my opinion.


Does A-Rod know he affects creatures too?


No comments: