Sunday, March 08, 2009

We Work Blue.


Well, this is a video I made a year ago. I had it on youtube and everyone liked it but I had to change the music. Apparently it's "illegal" to take the "So You've Had A Bad Day?" song and put it on a video I made. So now here it is, the video that will make you feel better about your bad day. With bran spankin' new (not illegally obtained) music.


Speakin' of bad days...is everyone ready for Monday? Oh don't worry it won't be so bad, it'll be next Monday before you know it! Tee hee hee hee hee MUHAHAHAHAHA!

On the side of my beer is says "Cold as a mountain stream, smooth as it's name." Well first of all it's only as cold as I choose for it to be. And I'm sure some mountain streams are NOT cold. And as for it's name? Busch? Not a very smooth name...there's nothing smooth about an actual bush and of course the name Busch itself isn't lookin' too good these days either. So shame on you beer can!

No comments: